HEALTH GRADUATE SEMINAR
Date: November 18, 2015 at 1:30pm – 3:00pm Location: Sun Life Auditorium (LHS 1621)
Are you interested in applying to UW’s Master of Public Health? Not sure if you want to pursue a thesis based or course based Master’s? Or just want more information on the general application process?
We will be hosted a Health Graduate Seminar; giving students an opportunity to learn more about the process of applying to UW’s Master of Public Health.
The Panel will include:
- Dr. John Garcia (Associated Director, SPHHS Graduate Program)
- Dr. Linda Jessup (MPH Graduate Professor)
- Michelle Fluit (Coordinator, SPHHS Graduate Program)
- Michelle Fearon (MPH Graduate Student)
Be sure to come out and get your questions answered, applications are due February 1, 2016.
Date: September 21 at 1:30-2:30 Location: Sunlife Auditorium
CSEB-UW is holding an event where students interested in the fields of epidemiology and biostatistics can speak to professionals working within the fields.
Speakers will introduce themselves and their respective fields, and discuss different career paths and opportunities available to students, followed by a question and answer period with the speakers.
Keynote speakers are the following:
- Dr. Mark Oremus, Associate Professor, Epidemiologist
- Dr. Cecilia Cotton, Associate Professor, Biostatistician
- Maryam Iraniparast, Graduate Representative, PhD Candidate
We will also be inviting a CECA representative to inform students about the supports that the University of Waterloo offers. This is a free event, with no cost to get in.